Classes - Weekly 30 minute sessions held at your child's preschool or community education center.
With the initial registration/account creation, you accept monthly recurring tuition payments, processed on the first of each month for that month. Although you accept this monthly recurring tuition, there is no long term commitment. Should you decide to withdraw or take a break from the program, you must offer a written notice at least 3 days prior to the first of the month. Refund requests made between 2 days prior to 6 days after the first of the month may receive a 75% refund. Requests made following the first week of the month cannot be granted.
Missed Classes: Our coaches will immediately reschedule classes missed on their behalf. We will always do our best to schedule for a day that your child is able to attend, but if that does not happen, you will be credited for the missed class. HappyFeet Soccer will not refund classes missed due to:
- Illness or absences of the child.*
- Inclement weather.
- Center booking conflicts.
Center Directors: HappyFeet/Legends Twin Cities is not responsible for booking conflicts with in-house field trips and our scheduled program. We highly encourage center directors to avoid booking field trips during our schedule class time. If this cannot be avoided, we ask that you contact us immediately so that we may adjust our schedule accordingly. We cannot pro-rate or refund for missed classes due to scheduling conflicts.
Leagues/Camps - Weekend/evening programming
Your league fees breakdown to assist with league costs (jersey, shorts, shin guards, bag, coaching fees, facility rental, awards, & equipment). Refund requests may be submitted prior to the league start date. Requests made a minimum of 2 weeks prior to the start date may receive a full refund minus your registration fee. Requests made between 2 weeks prior to league start date, may receive a refund minus registration fee & uniform costs which would have already been ordered. However, the uniform cost will be credited to your account. Requests made after the league start date will be denied, as the registration took a position on the roster where another participant may have been able to join.
*Under unique circumstances, we will do our very best to accommodate, in which case you will need to contact our office at (612) 799-4091 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ALL BILLNIG MATTERS MUST BE DIRECTED TO: email@example.com or to our office at 612-799-4091
- Allianz Bright Beginnings
- Child Development Center at Blue Cross Blue Shield of MN
- Cub Club
- Eastern Carver County Community Education
- Especially For Children Eagan
- Gan Shelanu Preschool
- Glencoe-Silver Lake Community Education
- Hopkins Community Education
- Kinderberry Hill Woodbury
- Medtronic North Child Care Center
- New Horizon Academy Andover
- New Horizon Academy Apple Valley-Cedar Avenue & McAndrews Rd.
- New Horizon Academy Apple Valley-Pilot Knob
- New Horizon Academy Arden Hills - Boston Scientific
- New Horizon Academy Bloomington-Hyland Greens
- New Horizon Academy Bloomington-Normandale Towers
- New Horizon Academy Boston Scientific at Maple Grove
- New Horizon Academy Brooklyn Park-Edinburgh
- New Horizon Academy Burnsville-35E
- New Horizon Academy Champlin
- New Horizon Academy Chaska
- New Horizon Academy Coon Rapids
- New Horizon Academy Eagan-Cliff Rd.
- New Horizon Academy Eagan-Lexington/Diffley
- New Horizon Academy Eagan-Yankee Doodle
- New Horizon Academy Eden Prairie-Dell Rd.
- New Horizon Academy Eden Prairie-EP Center
- New Horizon Academy Elk River
- New Horizon Academy Excelsior/Shorewood
- New Horizon Academy MN Center
- New Horizon Academy Plymouth 494 and Rockford Rd.
- New Horizon Academy Plymouth County Rd. 6
- New Horizon Academy Plymouth-55 &169
- New Horizon Academy Savage
- New Horizon Academy St. Michael
- Shirley R. Abelson Aleph Preschool
- Waconia Community Education