The HappyFeet Approach
At HappyFeet, our approach is simple: We want to introduce soccer in a way that opens up doors of possibility for young kids both on the field and off. The goal is for kids to not only learn the wonderful game of soccer, but to have fun, build social skills, improve self-confidence and instill a brave, creative go for it mentality that can help provide the right foundation for the rest of their lives! By developing these skills through our "story time with a soccer ball" curriculum and in a fun and non-competitive environment your little soccer star will be empowered to learn some of the most challenging deceptive dribbling skills in soccer...fearlessly. We hope this amazing learning experience will build a solid platform for a life long love and involvement in physical fitness and team sports...but selfishly we hope it's soccer!
Developing a safe, fun, & nurturing environment is critical to the advancement and success of our little soccer stars. Here at HappyFeet, it's one of the core foundations of our success. With the incorporation of the core components of Jim Fay's Love & Logic approach to working with children, we are able to provide the ideal environment where children develop personal responsibility, self-control and good decision making skills.
This approach to working with children provides the ideal environment for our little soccer stars to explore their bodies, express themselves creatively, learn to work well in small groups, and develop their emotional and social skills...all while progressing through our time tested "story time with a soccer ball" curriculum!
- Safe, Supportive & Highly Nurturing Environment
- Fun, Creative & High Energy Environment
- Learn At Your Own Pace, No Pressure, No Stress
- Highly Interactive Environment With Developmental Opportunities
- Fun & Failure are BOTH OK! We Learn Through Our Mistakes...FEARLESS FUN!
- Allianz Bright Beginnings
- Child Development Center at Blue Cross Blue Shield of MN
- Cub Club
- Eastern Carver County Community Education
- Especially For Children Eagan
- Gan Shelanu Preschool
- Glencoe-Silver Lake Community Education
- Hopkins Community Education
- Kinderberry Hill Woodbury
- Medtronic North Child Care Center
- New Horizon Academy Andover
- New Horizon Academy Apple Valley-Cedar Avenue & McAndrews Rd.
- New Horizon Academy Apple Valley-Pilot Knob
- New Horizon Academy Arden Hills - Boston Scientific
- New Horizon Academy Bloomington-Hyland Greens
- New Horizon Academy Bloomington-Normandale Towers
- New Horizon Academy Boston Scientific at Maple Grove
- New Horizon Academy Brooklyn Park-Edinburgh
- New Horizon Academy Burnsville-35E
- New Horizon Academy Champlin
- New Horizon Academy Chaska
- New Horizon Academy Coon Rapids
- New Horizon Academy Eagan-Cliff Rd.
- New Horizon Academy Eagan-Lexington/Diffley
- New Horizon Academy Eagan-Yankee Doodle
- New Horizon Academy Eden Prairie-Dell Rd.
- New Horizon Academy Eden Prairie-EP Center
- New Horizon Academy Elk River
- New Horizon Academy Excelsior/Shorewood
- New Horizon Academy MN Center
- New Horizon Academy Plymouth 494 and Rockford Rd.
- New Horizon Academy Plymouth County Rd. 6
- New Horizon Academy Plymouth-55 &169
- New Horizon Academy Savage
- New Horizon Academy St. Michael
- Shirley R. Abelson Aleph Preschool
- Waconia Community Education